Terms and conditions
METHOD STUDIO is part of Method Creative LTD. Company registration number: 10049730
By booking studio and/or equipment hire with us, you automatically agree to the terms and conditions below.
Please note, CCTV is in operation at the studio.
“Client” means any person, compnay, representative, servant, employee or subcontractor of such person or organisation. that has hired the Studio
1. All bookings are subject to availability.
2. Studio bookings must be paid for at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable, however bookings dates can be moved once, within 48hrs notice, after which a reschedule fee is to be charged at the discretion of Method Creative LTD at 50% of the booking.
3. Booking times include setup and breakdown, 'client' should take this into consideration within the hours booked, to avoid overtime charges.
i: Overtime equal to that of 1 hour will apply if client exceeds time spent in the studio beyond the time of their booking by 15mins.
4. Use of Studio & Equipment:
The client may not without the written consent of METHOD STUDIO:
i: Remove the equipment from the studio premises.
ii: Modify or alter or tamper with the equipment in any way.
iii: Allow the equipment to be used by any untrained or unauthorised personnel. Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in the original condition.
iv: The Studio, kitchen, and dressing room must be returned to it's original condition by 'client'. Failure to do so will result in a cleaning fee, charged at £20 per hour.
5. Breakages, Losses and Damages
i: The 'client' is responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio or equipment by him/her, or any other person, during the use of the studio.
ii: All equipment and services are supplied by METHOD STUDIO entirely at the risk of the 'client; METHOD STUDIO shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials or props or equipment, including consequential loss and loss of profit however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
iii: No alterations, decorations or additions to the studio are permitted without the written consent of METHOD STUDIO.
iv: The 'client' shall pay any costs incurred by METHOD STUDIO arising out of any breach of these conditions.
v: The 'client' must notify METHOD STUDIO at the time of supply if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable.
vi: METHOD STUDIO shall not be liable to the 'client' for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following: any damage to or loss of property by the 'client' or the 'clients' associates employees, and/or third party; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities and equipment provided in the studio or any other equipment supplied to the client by METHOD STUDIO.
6. Listed backdrops may not be in stock. To guarantee, please notify us of any backdrops you may need.
7. Backdrop changes are your responsibility however we are able to change before or at the beginning of your session. The studio and it's associated members have no obligation to assist the 'client', however can do so at their discretion.
8. We understand music helps create atmosphere needed to created however please be considerate of our neighbours, furthermore we cannot guarantee the studio will be completely silent however do lets us know if that is required in your booking session.
9. METHOD STUDIO reserves to right to charge the card used to make initial booking provided by the 'client', for any damages, colourama usage, overtime, and cleaning fees. 'Client' will be notified 24 hours before hand.
10. METHOD STUDIO may terminate any hire contract with no further obligation, if the 'client' breaches of any of the terms and conditions.